Velo Club Moulin

Wednesday 9 March 2011

Still Here!


Hi Folks, it's been a very long time between posts for me and I very much apologise. Self employed work, family, the kids! I could rattle the excuses out for hours if you let me for my lack of contribution to the team and to my riding which has been lacking to say the very least.



Well I'm glad to say that I've made a move in the right direction to getting back some sort of bike fitness and motivation to ride. I've entered and paid for two races! They are both of the DH variety, my first love of all things 26" inch wheeled. VCM will be represented in the first 2 rounds of the Scottish Downhill series which will be held at AE forest and Fort William. AE forest I have little experience on and look forward to the challenge but Fort William is a track I love but have never actually raced. Fitness is definitely the key for Fort Bill and is something I lack and lack loads of. I can feel the arm pump already. Needless to say I cant wait for both races and look forward to the challenge of racing and riding in our team colours again(especially in the new VCM DH jersey) Bring on a riding 2011. 






Well done to all and good luck this year with your riding and racing.



See
yas round soon



M

2 comments:

martysavalas said...

yeah boyee!

Graham Menzies said...

Get on it, and stay on it. I wanna see a vapor trail.