Velo Club Moulin

Monday 22 December 2008

When will i learn?


Just had a lovely ride down to see Rory at USE about lights and stuff for Strathsuffer.

But when will I learn that even if I have just eaten if I still feel hungry eat more before trying to ride otherwsie it makes things alot harder! Fortunately Rory had grapes and Tea. I Stopped in Cranleigh on the way home and with my £2.50 funds purchased a pack of Jelly Tots, Tooti Fruiti and a tin of halved pears in syrup mixed the syrup with the water i my bottle for extra sugar rush action and that diet of champions along with a tot of whisky from my trusty hip flask got me home the remaining 20 odd miles :-)

And in response to my own question I dont think I will ever learn!

Riding bikes is ace

1 comment:

ThePixelMerch©nt said...

Phil, I feel this group may be for you!

http://www.facebook.com/groups.php?ref=sb#/group.php?gid=2223477862